Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let's See....

Okay, The End is turning up to almost everything I almost wanted. Relationship, friends, no girl phobia, getting a chance to go to the magnificently beautifully nature full seaside of the awesome Kuantan, more.....more....MORE!!!!!!!

I promised I would not waste my End by sitting in front of a computer screen or TV, by now....well, it's shaping up QUITE well. I apologize to the people who I can't and I would NEVER ever go back to them, no matter what happens. You see, if I did go back it'll make my life turn into another rolling ball of fermenting d!ck cr@p. So please let it go, don't look back, you're doing us both the favor of the better choice. Well, at least I have my life just the way I always loved to right the damn now.

Anyways, onto a more subtle and interesting note, I'd love to go and jump down a cliff.

No comments:

Post a Comment