Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Christmas

Last Christmas I had no heart, but the next two days I gained it anyway.

Last Christmas the nights were still yet the nights were filled with lights galore.

Last Christmas sat on a couch and stared into a square box of light.

Well, that's a poetic thing. Anyway, school's about to start and I plan to go through it just by breezing through it and letting time take over. I miss Christmas already and it's not just for the merry cheers and nifty presents laying under the Christmas tree. I missed a chance to talk with a girl who thought I was a freak, missed a chance to say goodbye to my friends, missed a chance to bid farewell and so on.

Time is such a silly thing, it's never in one's hand yet people say,' Take good care on how you manage your time.' What is time? I don't know, I remember reading once from somewhere that time is just an illusion, it isn't real. But, if it isn't real then why are we enslaved to the passing of moments which is time?

When we're enjoying ourselves, time pass us by as fast as a speeding train heading for the next stop. But when we are sad, miserable, time seems to flow so slow that one second feels like the rest of eternity. I guess that's just how it was meant to be, it was always to be so. And I feel like I wasted my whole year, to let time itself that I let it pass me by.

I love God, if it wasn't for Him, I think I wouldn't last until this moment. I really miss church, feels like my home, friends there don't care what I was and take me in, pray for me, I am and will be forever grateful to Him and them.

I'll be the person I hope I'll be as it comes to me. I won't cry no more, I know that I'm over-emotional but I try not to cry anymore.

Life goes on and I really wished it would stop for me, but I know it won't. So here's to my next life story


Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment