Monday, April 19, 2010

I can't walk-through walls, I can't fly, but I can kick your ass.

Burdens up on my shoulders never really feel lighter, I have responsibilities but not as much as the popular people have, luckily. No, what I have are just emotional stress acting on me. I can't seem to let go of absolutely anything that happens in my life. I go jealous fast and I do mean fast, the green eyed devil looms over me a quick fast as lightning strikes. You see, the girl I like (still) don't like me and I can't seem to get over it. It makes me feel so sad that I've been thinking way too much but I promised myself i wouldn't drink alcohol anymore, so I'm fcking sober and can't just get a hang-over as I will.

I'm very serious now, I was serious. I meant every word that came out of me, to her. I swear to God that I have and yet this feels like a stupid futile attempt by me to court her. But I can't lie to my heart to say I don't love her when I seriously do. I don't know if she acknowledges this, but I just can't get through one day without thinking of her. I'd spend the rest of my life with her, by choice. But that doesn't really favor me, she doesn't like me or even have a slight affection for me and I'm left all alone to ponder what is in stored.

Friends, they just seem so far away whenever or wherever I seem to be. They won't find me, call me or sms me. Heck, i don't even know if I'm considered a friend. What am I? A tool shed? Well, I came to a conclusion that I am so, and guess what, I give up. No more free fcking teaching to all of you c*ck suckling morons anymore. This is it, I won't waste my precious time for you d!cks anymore. Everything I had done, for all of you, you all never cared, fcking appreciated, because I was always a tool. No more, that's fcking it.

I hope that one day I'll find those who are my real friends, those who would actually care for me, I have a few now, they listen to me, consul me and won't give up on me even as I break down into tears. They're there for me, I'll do the same for them. But for my so-called friends, well they can just go get their asses kicked when their results come back. I hope you all fcking fail. Yeah I know, I'm evil, but what you did to me before hand, the way you fcking manipulated me, used me, you don't deserve anything from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment